Whether you are an industry professional or a student getting started, if you are looking for a way to get more familiar with CAD/CAM software, Demo/HLE delivers the full suite of Mastercam with minimal restrictions to help you build expertise using the CAM software that more professionals use than any other. Mastercam Demo/HLE can be used to create geometry and program the geometry using Mastercam toolpaths that can be verified visually.
Please click each header below in sequence to read and follow the steps required to install your software.
To sign-up and get access to the HLE download link follow the steps bellow:
- Click here to go the Mastercam HLE request page.
- Enter your ACC student email address and click the Get Started button.
- Enter your first and last name, then create a password that complies with the provided requirements.
- Confirm you password and enter the challenge code below, then click on the Create Account button.
- You will be presented with a screen informing you that your account was created and an email sent – await delivery of the validation email.
- The validation email is entitled ‘Mastercam.com Validation Code’ from sender firstname.lastname@example.org and should arrive shortly with your new account username.
- Usually your first initial, last name, and numeric counter; eg. JDoe1.
- Click the link ‘Click here to validate you email address’ to open the confirmation webpage.
- Click the Proceed to Login button to continue.
- Enter your ACC student email address and the password you created, then click the Login button.
- Provide the following information to complete your account setup:
- Enter your phone number
- Select Education as your Industry
- Type in Austin Community College for the School/Company/Organization field
- Enter your location in the Country/Region, State/Province/Region, and Postal Code fields
- Answer the question about your prior Mastercam use
- Once you have the form filled out, click the Submit button.
Proceed to the next subheading for instructions to download Mastercam HLE.
To download Mastercam HLE, please follow the directions below:
- The next page will display three steps: Download, Activate, and Get Started; the last of which contains no useful information.
- The first step, Download, contains two options – click the Mastercam Demo/HLE button on the left side of the first step to begin your download.
- While the download is in progress, we recommend you record your license number and activation code contained within the second step, Activate, which are required during the Activation portion (see below) of your installation.
- By this time, you will have received two additional emails, one of which is from email@example.com entitled ‘Mastercam Demo/HLE’ that also contains your license number and activation code. If you have not yet received the email containing these numbers, you may record them in the manner of your choosing. You may also keep this page open for the remainder of your installation, as there is no further action to take on this page.
Continue to the Installation instructions below to complete setup of Mastercam HLE.
To install the Mastercam Demo/HLE, continue with the following steps:
- Find the installer ‘mastercam2022-web.exe’ in your Downloads folder (or chosen download location) and double-click on it to launch.
- On the resulting security warning, click the Run button to continue.
- The extractor will begin running the installation process.
- When the ‘Choose Setup Language’ window opens, select your language preference and click the OK button.
- Click the Next button to accept the defaults on the ensuing configuration window.
- Select the ‘Yes, I accept the terms of the license agreement’ radio option and click the Next button.
- Once the window says that the setup is complete, you can click on the Exit button.
Mastercam HLE should now be installed on your system and ready to use.
To activate your copy of Mastercam HLE, please follow the steps provided:
- Launch Mastercam HLE – you can do this from the Start menu.
- After some initial loading, a window will appear reporting no found Mastercam license and ask for an activation code – click the Yes button.
- A new ‘Product Activation Wizard’ window will appear – click on the ‘Online Activation/Deactivation’ tile (first option).
- NOTE: You will need reliable access to the internet to complete this process.
- Click on the ‘Activate a New License’ tile.
- Click the checkbox next to the ‘I agree to the terms and conditions listed above’ below and click the Next button.
- Using the information from the prior webpage or email, enter your license number and activation code.
- You should see a green checkmark and valid format statement after each entry – click the Next button when finished.
- Click the checkbox next to the ‘I understand that this license will only support Mastercam version 2019 and newer’ below and click the Next button.
- After verification completes, the window will refresh with the message ‘Product Activation Successful’ – click the Finish button to complete.
- If Mastercam HLE is no longer open, re-launch the application from your Start menu.
- You will be presented with an EULA – click the checkbox next to ‘Yes, I have read and agree to the license agreement’ and click the Continue button.
You may now use Mastercam HLE.