If you are here looking for the student, or Home Learning Edition (HLE), of Mastercam, you are in the right place.
To get a copy of Mastercam Home Learning Edition (HLE), you will need to register with Mastercam and request the download link.
To sign-up and get the HLE download link follow the steps bellow.
- Click here to go the Mastercam HLE request page.
- Once at the sign-up page, fill out the form:
- Type in your First and Last name.
- Type in your ACC student email address.
- Type in your phone number.
- Select Education as your Industry.
- Select Student as who you are.
- Type in Austin Community College as the Name of School.
- Once you have the form filled out, click on the Send me a link! button.
- You should receive an email shortly with the download link.
To download the Mastercam HLE:
- Open the email you received from Mastercam. It is likely titled “Your link to download Mastercam Demo/HLE”.
- Click on the “Download Mastercam Demo/HLE” link they sent to begin downloading.
- The download may take some time, the file is approx. 1.2GB in size.
- Once your download has completed, locate the file named “mastercam20XX-hle-web.exe” where “20XX” is the year (likely in your Downloads folder), and proceed to the Installation section below.
To install the Mastercam Home Learning Edition, follow the steps below.
- Locate the file named “mastercam20XX-hle-web.exe” (likely in your Downloads folder), and double click it to begin the installation process.
- If you see a User Account Control window appear asking if you want to allow the program to make
changes to your computer, click the Yes button.
- When the “Choose Setup Language” window opens, select your language preference and click Ok.
- On the next window, the installation options or configuration window, accept the defaults and just click Next.
- Select “Yes, I accept the terms of the license agreement” and click Next.
- Once the window says that the setup is complete, you can click on Exit.
- The Mastercam HLE should now be installed on your system and ready to use.