ATTENTION: A&E CAD STUDENTS!
Would you like to make $20/hour, with a flexible schedule that can work around your classes? Become an A&E CAD Tutor!
- Flexible Hours (up to 19 per week)
- Friendly and laid-back environment
- Help others
- Looks great on a resume!
Who we’re looking for:
- Are you an “A” student in A&E CAD?
- Do you enjoy helping fellow students with questions about their coursework?
- Are you a great communicator who is patient and good with people?
- Would you like a part-time job that is flexible enough to work around your class schedule?
If you said yes to the questions above, we want you!
We hold our tutors to high academic and interpersonal standards so that we can provide the students in our department with the best support available.
Requirements to apply:
- Student must have completed each of the following courses with an A average:
- DFTG 1405 – Technical Drafting
- DFTG 1430 – Civil Drafting
- DFTG 1433 – Mechanical Drafting
- DFTG 2431 – Intro to BIM
- Student must have an A average in all classes within your specialization.
- Student must provide three A&E CAD instructor referrals.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply, fill out the application via the button below: