Through the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) Skills for Small Business program, funding is available to train employees of small businesses (fewer than 100 employees). Training through the Skills for Small Business Program will help increase business competitiveness, upgrades the skills of current employees and prepares newly hired employees for job requirements.
- Each newly hired employees may qualify for up to $1,800 in free training.
- Established employees may qualify for up to $900 in free training.
- An individual employee can participate once per 12-month period.
- Funding is available for full time employees of small businesses.
- Classes at Austin Community College qualify for this funding.
- Most of our client’s industries qualify, including Architectural, Mechanical, Civil, and others!
- Simple and easy to follow application process.
- TWC employees can assist you with the application or any questions you may have.
For more information about the program, or for access to the application, visit their website at: https://www.twc.texas.gov/businesses/skills-small-business-employers
For more information on our CAD classes, call (512) 223-4900 or contact us.