Start a Career as a CAD Drafter in Austin!
Gainful employment opportunities are available right here in central Texas! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics…
- CAD jobs comprise a greater market share of the Texas workforce than the national average AND comprise a greater market share of the Austin area workforce than the Texas average.
- The median pay an average CAD worker earns is about 45% higher than the median pay of the average worker in Texas. In Austin, CAD workers…
- Start earning around $40,000 per year – that’s about $20 per hour!
- Average earning nearly $60,000 per year – that’s almost $30 per hour!
- Senior drafters can earn over $90,000 per year – that’s over $40 per hour!
Train Online to be a Certified CAD Drafter in 2 Months!
Our Certified CAD Drafter program is designed for people with little or no experience in CAD or the drafting industry. Students learn the drafting skills they need for an entry level-position. After completing the course you will have a portfolio of work you can present to potential employers when seeking employment.
The Certified CAD Drafter program consists of two 80-hour classes (DFTG 1009 – Level I and DFTG 2019 – Level II) for a total of 160 hours of training. Working online at their own pace, students can complete each course in as little as 4-5 weeks (8-10 weeks total)! Classes start at the beginning of each month and run for 60 days.
Tuition for each class is $995 with many students qualifying for financial aid. Call (512) 223-7872 for more information about financial aid options, or…
- Click here to begin your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Click here to apply for the Texas Public Education Grant for Continuing Education (TPEG).
- Click here to learn about programs available through Workforce Solutions, or call at (512) 454-9675.
- Work completely online at your own pace anywhere you have internet connection!
- The Certified CAD Drafter program can be converted for up to 8 hours of college credit and applied toward an associate’s degree in Architectural & Engineering CAD!
- A&E CAD offers associate’s degrees in Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, and Interdisciplinary drafting.
For More Information:
- Call us at: (512) 223-4900
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org