Fast Track Initiative Discount!
We’re excited to announce that the Certified CAD Drafter program has been selected to be a part of ACC’s “Fast Track” initiative. This means we can now offer the the two-course program for 50% off the original price! The complete program is normally priced at $1990 but is now available for only $995! To learn more about the “Fast Track” initiative and the available discount, please visit ACC’s website here.
When you’re ready to take the next step, click the button to the right to get started!
Start a Career as a CAD Drafter in Austin!
Gainful employment opportunities are available right here in central Texas! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics…
- CAD jobs comprise a greater market share of the Texas workforce than the national average AND comprise a greater market share of the Austin area workforce than the Texas average.
- The median pay an average CAD worker earns is about 45% higher than the median pay of the average worker in Texas. In Austin, CAD workers…
- Start earning around $40,000 per year – that’s about $20 per hour!
- Average earning nearly $60,000 per year – that’s almost $30 per hour!
- Senior drafters can earn over $90,000 per year – that’s over $40 per hour!
Train Online to be a Certified CAD Drafter in 2 Months!
Our Certified CAD Drafter program is designed for people with little or no experience in CAD or the drafting industry. Students learn the drafting skills they need for an entry level-position. After completing the course you will have a portfolio of work you can present to potential employers when seeking employment.
The Certified CAD Drafter program consists of two 80-hour classes (DFTG 1009 – Level I and DFTG 2019 – Level II) for a total of 160 hours of training. Working online at their own pace, students can complete each course in as little as 4-5 weeks (8-10 weeks total)! Classes start at the beginning of each month and run for 60 days.
NOTE: All of our courses are completely online through at least the end of the Fall 2022 semester. The Certified CAD Drafter program has live virtual instruction each class period, but all of the lectures and tutorial videos are recordings that you can watch and follow along with outside of class.
To learn more about qualifying for financial aid, please call (512) 223-7872, or…
- Work at your own pace anywhere you have internet connection
- The Certified CAD Drafter program can be converted for up to 8 hours of college credit and applied toward a certificate or degree in A&E CAD – we offer awards for the following specializations:
For More Information:
- Call us at: (512) 223-4900
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, click the button below to get connected!