A&E CAD Training Center Adviser & Manager
Ashleigh Congdon-Fuller serves as the A&E CAD Training Center Manager, part of the broader Continuing Education program at ACC. Ashleigh also provides introductory advising to our new students and oversees the introductory course, Technical Drafting (DFTG 1405), as part of her additional role as a departmental coordinator. Given her 20+ years of experience in the department, Ashleigh is the best resource to help explain your continuing education options with A&E CAD and can help guide you through registration process and can be reached via the contact information provided to the left.
If you have never taken a class at ACC before, your first step toward your new skillset is to apply. Below are instructions that will help you get your application submitted and processed. Once you have completed the application process, move on to the Registration & Tuition section below.
If you have taken a class at ACC before, you can skip this section and go directly to the Registration & Tuition section.
- On the Course Registration screen click the Apply Now button under New Students.
- On this login screen click the “First time users click here” link.
- Complete the application account creation form, then click on the Submit button.
- Please Note: After you submit the form you will receive an email which will contain instructions for creating a new password. This could take up to 2 hours to be delivered.
- After creating a password for your account, return to the following form and login using your new credentials.
- On the following page, scroll down and click the Continuing Education button.
- Complete the form and click on the Submit button.
- Please Note: After you submit the form you will receive another email which will contain instructions for activating your new ACCeID and Gmail account. This could take up to 2 hours to be delivered.
Registration & Tuition
Whether you are a returning alumnus or have just completed the application to ACC, you will need to register and pay for your chosen course. Please follow the directions below to get registered and pay your tuition.
If you are interested in financial aid, please visit the link provided in the section below.
- On the Online Services page for CE Students click on the “Log In” link in the top right menu.
- Using your existing ACCeID and password, log in.
- Click on the “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes” link under the Registration header.
- Select “DFTG” and “DFTX” in the first two “Course Prefix” drop-downs under the “Identify Your Classes” header.
- Check the boxes next to the courses you for which you would like to register and click on the Submit button.
- Complete the “Personal Information” form and click on the Submit button.
- Complete the “Feedback or Additional Registration Info” form and click on the Submit button.
- Payment (to Complete Registration Process)
- On the “Pay for Classes” form, select “Register, Pay, Checkout Now” from the first drop-down selection.
- Select a “Payment Type” from the second drop-down selection and click on the Submit button.
- On the “Processing My Credit Card Payment” screen, review the information and click the Continue button.
- You will be redirected to ACC’s payment gateway.
- Complete the transaction on the ensuing payment screens.
Please visit the Continuing Education Program’s Financial Assistance page in order to review available tuition payment options.
If you have questions about or issues with the registration process outlined above, please connect with the Continuing Education Registration Office using the contact information provided below:
Highland Business Center
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd.
Austin, TX 78758
4th Floor, across from the elevators