We’re moving over to Handshake!
In order to keep up with modern trends, the A&E CAD Department is transitioning it’s job board to Handshake!
Thanks to the work done by the Career Services department, all ACC students are already registered in Handshake and simply need to login and complete their accounts with the information listed below:
- Work Experience
- Level of Education
- Professional Summary
- Resume (.pdf, .doc, or .docx)
More information on ACC’s partnership with Handshake can be found by clicking the “Career Services Job & Internships Info” button below.
If you are an employer looking to hire near or recent graduates, you can post jobs on Handshake following the instructions provided below.
To create an employer Handshake account you should:
- Verify: Handshake will send you a verification email to the address you provided. Verify your account by clicking “Confirm Email” upon receiving it.
- Connect with your company: After confirming your email, if your company is already represented on Handshake, you should be prompted to connect with your organization. You can also use a search bar to find your company (if it doesn’t automatically populate), or click the “Create New Company” button.
- Connect with ACC: use the search bar to find “Austin Community College” and click the “+” to connect with us!
- Confirmation: Your connection request will be reviewed by ACC’s Career Services staff. Once reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that you are now connected with ACC.