Cadence University Program Member
The Architectural and Engineering Computer Aided Design (A&E CAD) department at Austin Community College announces that we are a Cadence University Software Program Member. Cadence Design Software, Inc. produces popular software used in the IC layout and PC board design industry. A&E CAD uses Cadence products in classes that parallel use of the Cadence software products in industry.
- Basic Integrated Circuit Design (DFTG 2413) – formerly IC Layout & Design I (DFTG 2470)
- Advanced Integrated Circuit Design (DFTG 2433) – formerly IC Layout & Design II (DFTG 2471)
- ST: Electronics Drafting and Electronics CAD/CADD (DFTG 1494) – formerly IC Layout & Design III
- Printed Circuit Board Design (DFTG 2405)
For more information about Cadence products, visit:
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Cadence Custom IC Design Products
- Cadence DIVA
- Cadence Virtuoso XL Layout Editor
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134
Last Updated: 1/20/2015