Free CAD Training
The Texas Workforce Commission has funding available to train employees of small businesses.
- Each newly hired employees may qualify for up to $1450 in free training
- Established employees may qualify for up to $725 in free training
- Funding is available for full time employees of small businesses
- Classes at Austin Community College qualify for this funding
- Most of our client’s industries qualify, including Architectural, Mechanical, Civil and others!
- Simple and easy to follow application process
- TWC employees can assist you with the application or any questions you may have
For more information about the program, or for access to the application, visit their website at:
For more information on our CAD classes, call 512-223-4900 or contact us.