Start a new career as a CAD drafter!
- Our Certified CAD Drafter program is designed for people with little or no experience in CAD or the drafting industry.
- After completing two 80-hour courses, students learn basic drafting skills to prepare them for an entry level drafting position in a variety of industries.
- At the end of the second class, students build a portfolio of work they have completed throughout the program. This portfolio can be presented to potential employers when seeking employment.
- Daytime and evening classes available
- Financial aid is available for this program. Call 512.223.7541 for more information about financial aid options.
- Students have the option to easily obtain college credit through a course challenge for these two courses in ACC’s college credit department (A&E CAD). A&E CAD offers AAS degrees and specializations that include; Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Interdisciplinary.
- For more information, contact us at: 512.223.4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org